It is possible to skew your email open rate data by opening the emails you send out to clients. This can present an annoying problem when tracking accurate open rates for your sales process. Fileboard uses an invisible tracking pixel to track your emails being opened. By whitelisting our pixels on your own account, you won't receive notifications when you open your own sales emails to clients.
Follow these simple steps to eliminate this issue.
Note: This will involve your Google domain administrator, so please contact them to follow these steps to whitelist the Fileboard domain.
- Sign in to your Google Administrator account and open the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Apps > G Suite > Gmail > Advanced settings. Tip: To see Advanced settings, scroll to the bottom of the Gmail page.
- On the left, select your top-level organization.
- Scroll to the Image URL proxy whitelist section.
- Enter https://app.fileboard.com/ under the whitelist section.
- Click Save at the bottom of this page.