Some versions of Internet Explorer may consider Fileboard an untrusted site. When attempting to install Fileboard for the first time, you may encounter a security warning. Below are the steps to add Fileboard as a trusted site to your Internet Explorer settings:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Security tab, and then click Trusted Sites.
4. Click Sites.
5. Enter the URL https://app.fileboard.com then click Add.
6. Once finished, click Ok or close until you have exited this settings screen. Using the install link or visiting anything to do with Fileboard should no longer give a security error.
If you encounter any issues with these instructions, please email us at email@example.com .