Follow the steps outlined in this document to tag multiple files in Fileboard.
- Click on More and click on Browse Files.Tag & delete multiple files in Fileboard
2. Navigate to the folder where you want to tag multiple files. In this case, we will navigate to My files.
3. Check the boxes in front of every file you want to tag.
4. Click on the Quick Actions button and select Tag File.
5. Type the Tag name and click on Save Tags.
6. Your files have been tagged. To filter files by tag check the box on the left side of the specific tag. Your tagged files have been filtered.