Our Salesforce Sidebar extension allows you to add contacts, attach and create templates, track engagement, and more right from your salesforce account. Your work is synced with Fileboard automatically. The account attached to the plugin must be the same account that is used for your salesforce integration. You can download the plugin here.
The extension allows you to perform the following functions on both the Gmail and Salesforce plugins:
- Adding contacts to Fileboard
- Add Workflows and Bucket
- Perform Tasks i.e. email, calls, other tasks.
- Snooze and Skip tasks
- Add Notes for the contact
Installing The Plugin
- If you haven't already, download and extract the plugin through this link.
- Once you are done, go to Chrome settings and navigate to Extensions (chrome://extensions/)
- Make sure to turn on Developer Mode in the top right corner.
- Click Load unpacked, then click on the extracted folder and add the plugin to your extensions.
A fileboard icon will be added to your toolbar. It will turn blue while you're in saleforce and able to use it.