- Click on "Templates" from the sidebar to bring up the overview of templates.
2. From the overview it is possible to create new templates and folders. Use folders to organize templates.
3. Clicking on shared brings you to the overview of shared templates. Any templates created in this section will be available for all users.
4. Click on "New Template" to get started. Provide a name for your template.
5. Add a subject to your template and create the message in the body section. Format the message to your liking by using all the provided formatting options. You can also add images and merge tags to personalize the templates from the left navigation.
6. If you click on the "code" button, you can paste html code for any templates that you may want to create.